Have you already fallen off track with the goals you set for this year? If so, you’re not alone. It is usually around this time when people begin to regress into their old habits. According to host Kavita Melwani, many factors can contribute to falling off track, including your relationships with other people. In today’s episode, Kavita discusses how your relationships may be inhibiting you from reaching your goals.
In life, we have three main types of relationships that greatly impact us: friends, family, and intimacy. While all of these relationships have shaped you into the person you are, sometimes they can get in the way of your happiness and success. To accomplish your goals, it is important to look at your relationships and understand how they impact your daily life. While it can be challenging to disappoint those we love, the best thing you can always do is be yourself. To overcome old patterns and move forward, you must recognize your inhibitors and then consciously choose to make decisions that are true to yourself.
Tune into this week’s episode of Aligned & Soulful Leadership to learn more about the three types of relationships, the role they play in your life, and how to take aligned actions that will help you achieve your goals in 2022 and beyond.
• “The people around us can influence us in ways that we don't even realize.” (02:31-02:36)
• “For some of my clients that come from first-generation and second-generation immigrants, there is a deep sense of family that impacts them on a regular basis. Because of this perception, acceptance of their family is so important to them. ” (06:28-06:56)
• “There's nothing inherently wrong with your old patterns. They are only a challenge if they are stopping you from moving forward.” (08:30-08:42)
• “We take all the experiences we've had and we store them in our brains and it impacts how we act and how we show up.” (12:55-13:17)
• “Pick that goal, write it down, recognize what’s stopping you, and take one aligned action step towards achieving what you want.” (20:37-20:48)
S2, E13 Why You Need a Vision as a Leader: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1axzbOTLRRpvcP5Wie3OGL?si=ee3fa0d9b3cb4499
S2, E14 Life Purpose as a WOC: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4W9CglWBz10RuN5Py5hgD4?si=64dc1f2d978f4bf0
• Receive Your Free Guide: "5 Ways to Feed Your Soul and Rise Into Your Leadership as an Empath" https://theenlightenedheart.pro/free-gift
• Connect for a complimentary 30-minute clarity session explore how you can rise up into your leadership: https://theenlightenedheart.as.me/leadershipstrategy