As the end of the year approaches, it is easy to become overwhelmed with stress. In today’s episode, host Kavita Melwani shares her three-step process to achieve self-care during the busy holiday season.
Oftentimes, women feel a lot of responsibility around this time of the year. However, while there might be a lot of external pressure, Kavita explains that you are allowed to create your own experience. As the holidays approach, it is important to acknowledge any prior feelings you have about these months and then decide how you actually want to feel. Once you have pinpointed any disconnects between the two, you will be able to understand what you truly want. In order to maintain a positive experience, Kavita reminds listeners to focus on being present, slowing down, and continuously reprioritizing.
Tune into this week’s episode of Aligned & Soulful Leadership to learn more about the importance of grounding yourself and how to implement Kavita’s three-step process, so you can enjoy a stress-free and aligned holiday season with your friends and family.
• “We have an opportunity to shift and change how we show up and how we experience this time of year.” (05:55-06:05)
• “Once you choose how you want to feel, you can really take an honest look at how you're spending your time, your money, and your energy.” (08:00-08:12)
• “One of the ways to feel grounded is to do a scan of your body from the top of your head down to the tips of your toes, just to feel your entire body.” (15:51-16:01)
• “You don't have to rush from thing to thing, and if you're doing that, then you need to look at how you're spending your time.” (17:30-17:40)
• Free Abundance Meditation and Exercise: https://theenlightenedheart.pro/abundance-now/
• Receive Your Free Guide: "5 Ways to Feed Your Soul and Rise Into Your Leadership as an Empath" https://theenlightenedheart.pro/free-gift
• Connect for a complimentary 30-minute clarity session explore how you can rise up into your leadership: https://theenlightenedheart.as.me/leadershipstrategy